Hotel Diplomatic, 3 star hotel in Rome city centre. A truly memorable holiday between Piazza di Spagna and the Vatican city.
The hotel’s central location offers guests the opportunity to easily reach the most important squares and monuments of the capital, and is extremely convenient for business travellers too. Within walking distance are the main shopping streets, where you can find the most glamorous boutiques in the city: Via del Corso, Via del Babuino, Via Condotti and Via Frattina.
IN STYLE WITH YOUR “ROMAN HOLIDAYS”.
The Hotel Diplomatic is at a stone’s throw from the imposing Castel Sant’Angelo and the Vatican City, with St. Peter’s Basilica and its famous cupola. Not to miss are the nearby Vatican Museums, which preserve the masterpieces of Michelangelo and Raphael. In the opposite direction, Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps are only a short walk away, and you can easily lose yourself in the fascinating maze of alleys and squares surrounding Piazza Navona and the Pantheon.
- Exit the Grande Raccordo Anulare (Rome Ring Road) at Exits 1 (Aurelia) or 6 (Flaminia) towards the Centre
- follow the signs for the Vatican – City Centre
- drive to Piazza Cavour
- turn into Via V. Colonna, the hotel is at number 28.
- From Roma Termini station reach Piazza Cavour, walk to Via V.Colonna 28
- Take the underground Line A
- alight at Lepanto
- take a bus to Piazza Cavour
- walk to Via V.Colonna 2
- From Fiumicino take either the Leonardo Express train or a Terravision Bus to Roma Termini and follow the same directions as in BY TRAIN.
- From Ciampino take a Terravision Bus to Roma Termini or a local bus operated by Schiaffini to the Ciampino train station, from where there are trains (FM4 or FM6 lines), about every 10 minuts, to Roma Termini
- from Roma Termini follow the same directions as in BY TRAIN