The Junior Suites occupy a very special location within the hotel, around a romantic patio with garden, which is used for serving breakfast.
The rooms are particularly appealing, even for business travellers who want to feel as though they’re on holiday.
Tastefully decorated, the suites can host from one to four people.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- free Internet Wi-Fi
- LCD TV with satellite channels, major domestic and foreign
- free Mediaset Premium package (football, sport and cinema)
- air conditioning
- personal safety deposit box
- custom courtesy kit in the bathroom
- direct dial telephone in room
- wake up service
- room service until 11:00 p.m.
2015 New Year’s Eve in Rome, part 2
Here we are with the second part of our guide for the main events of this 2015 New Year’s Eve in R...
2015 New Year’s Eve in Rome
Our series of posts about Christmas holidays continues. Today we will talk about the most expected e...
It’s nearly time for the Rome Gospel Festival
The Christmas holidays are always full of moments that make this period of the year particularly spe...