How to reach us
The perfect location for getting everywhere.
The hotel’s central location offers guests the opportunity to easily reach the most important squares and monuments of the capital, and is extremely convenient for business travellers too. Within walking distance are the main shopping streets, where you can find the most glamorous boutiques in the city: Via del Corso, Via del Babuino, Via Condotti and Via Frattina.
- exit the Grande Raccordo Anulare (Rome Ring Road) at Exits 1 (Aurelia) or 6 (Flaminia) towards the Centre
- follow the signs for the Vatican – City Centre
- drive to Piazza Cavour
- turn into Via V. Colonna, the hotel is at number 28.
FROM THE AIRPORT
- From Fiumicino take either the Leonardo Express train or a Terravision Bus to Roma Termini and follow the same directions as in BY TRAIN.
- From Ciampino take a Terravision Bus to Roma Termini or a local bus operated by Schiaffini to the Ciampino train station, from where there are trains (FM4 or FM6 lines), about every 10 minuts, to Roma Termini
- from Roma Termini follow the same directions as in BY TRAIN
- from Roma Termini station reach Piazza Cavour
- walk to Via V.Colonna 28
- take the underground Line A
- alight at Lepanto
- take a bus to Piazza Cavour.
- walk to Via V.Colonna 2
Rugby Six Nations 2015
Once again this year, international rugby will be back in Rome with the prestigious Six Nations tour...
2015 Science Festival in Rome
“If we want to solve a problem that we have never solved before, we must leave the door to the unk...
2015 New Year’s Eve in Rome, part 2
Here we are with the second part of our guide for the main events of this 2015 New Year’s Eve in R...